Learn to paint on ganache and buttercream.
We’re so excited to host Andy Mueller on 12 December 2021 in our London Studio to teach this beautiful hand-painted buttercream and ganache design. Keep reading to see the brilliant day we have planned for you.
Everything you see in the picture will be taught including but not limited to:
- How to make buttercream and white chocolate ganache for covering your cake (you will receive both recipes and both will be demoed but only the ganache will be used during the Masterclass)
- How to fill and cover your cake with ganache to achieve sharp edges and smooth sides
- How to sculpt a cake into an abstract shape using a real cake
- Creating beautiful textures (two different techniques)
- How to make textured paper with wafer paper and rice paper
- Theory about proper storage, tips and tricks
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This beginner-friendly class is for you if at least one of the following applies to you:
- You want to learn how to make a sturdy and smooth ganache and buttercream recipe
- You want to learn how to work with ganache as a cake decorating medium or improve existing skills
- You are going through a difficult time and need to treat yourself to some quality "me time" - Think of this Masterclass as a tactile spa day for the mind where you let your creative juices flow and immerse yourself in a wonderful world where cake meets art
- You want to learn multiple wafer paper techniques that you can apply to your future cake projects
- You want to learn to work with rice paper
- You want to learn a new hobby
- You want to meet with and network with like-minded people
- You want to learn new skills to help you transition from a hobby baker to a professional baker
- You want to upscale your cake decorating skills
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE MASTERCLASS
- All the materials, tools and equipment needed for the masterclass
- A real cake to work with
- A sturdy cake box by Box Secure to safely transport your cake home
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
WHERE AND WHEN WILL THE MASTERCLASS BE HELD?
- Date: 12 December 2021
- Venue: Caius House, 2 Holman Road, London SW11 3RL
- Time: 10AM - 6PM (Doors open from 9 to allow enough time for COVID protocols to be carried out)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you soon!