We’re so excited to host Camilo of By Aletoso on 5 November 2021 in our London Studio to teach this beautiful floating fish design. Keep reading to see the brilliant day we have planned for you.
Everything you see in the picture will be taught including but not limited to:
- How to make Camilo's signature silky smooth eggless buttercream two ways including the vegetarian/halal method
- Covering a square cake in buttercream to achieve sharp edges
- How to carve your square cake to achieve the floating effect
- Using moulds to create lifelike goldfish
- Texturing your buttercream
- Working with an airbrush machine to create gradient colours on your finished cake
- Assembling your fondant fish on your cake to create a stunning visual effect
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This beginner friendly class is for you if at least one of the following applies to you:
- You want to learn how to make an eggless buttercream that is sturdy and similar in taste and texture to SMBC or IMBC buttercream
- You want to learn how to work with buttercream as a cake decorating medium or improve existing skills
- You want to learn to make fondant creatures
- You want to learn to carve a carve to achieve unique and exciting styles
- You want to learn to arrange fondant creatures on your cake in a visually captivating way
- You want to learn a new hobby
- You want to meet with and network with like minded people
- You want to learn new skills to help you transition from a hobby baker to professional baker
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE MASTERCLASS
- All the materials, tools and equipment needed for the masterclass
- A real cake to work with
- A sturdy cake box by Box Secure to safely transport your cake home
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
WHERE AND WHEN WILL THE MASTERCLASS BE HELD?
- Date: 5 November 2021
- Venue: Caius House, 2 Holman Road, London SW11 3RL
- Time: 10AM - 6PM
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you soon!