We’re so excited to host Camilo of By Aletoso on 6 November 2021 in our London Studio to teach this beautiful floating fish design. Keep reading to see the brilliant day we have planned for you.
Everything you see in the picture will be taught including but not limited to:
- How to make Camilo's signature silky smooth eggless buttercream two ways including the vegetarian/halal method
- How to cover a round cake in buttercream to achieve smooth sides and sharp edges
- How to use a palette knife to create gradient colour flowers around the cake
- How to make four wafer paper flowers including his signature orchid wafer paper
- How to make wafer paper leaves
- How to assemble your wafer paper flowers on top your cake to create a visually appealing flower arrangement sure to wow your customers/family/friends
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This beginner friendly class is for you if at least one of the following applies to you:
- You want to learn how to make an eggless buttercream that is sturdy and similar in taste and texture to SMBC or IMBC buttercream
- You want to learn how to work with buttercream as a cake decorating medium or improve existing skills
- You want to learn to work with wafer paper or improve your existing skills
- You want to learn how to make multiple wafer paper flowers that you can apply to your upcoming cake projects
- You want to learn to arrange wafer paper flowers on your cake in a visually captivating way
- You want to learn a new hobby
- You want to meet with and network with like minded people
- You want to learn new skills to help you transition from a hobby baker to professional baker
- You want to upscale your cake decorating skills
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE MASTERCLASS
- All the materials, tools and equipment needed for the masterclass
- A real cake to work with
- A sturdy cake box by Box Secure to safely transport your cake home
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
WHERE AND WHEN WILL THE MASTERCLASS BE HELD?
- Date: 6 November 2021
- Venue: Caius House, 2 Holman Road, London SW11 3RL
- Time: 10AM - 6PM
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you soon!