According to a groundbreaking survey of custom cake makers across the UK commissioned by The Cake Professionals, " Undercharging is an endemic issue that undermines the profitability and lifespan of custom cake businesses". I agree.
The same survey showed that only 13% of UK custom cake businesses earned between £20,000-£200,000 per year. That means that 87% of UK custom cake businesses make £19,999.99 per year or less. In fact, nearly half of all custom cake making businesses (46%) reported earning less than £4,999 a year.
It doesn't have to be this way.
It is possible to be part of the 13% regardless of whether you run your business part-time or full time. If you want to sell custom cakes and make a profit then this course is for you!
Here's what you will learn on this very comprehensive course:
This course is divided into two parts. The first part deals with the important leg work that has to happen before you start crunching numbers to make a profit in your custom cake business. The second part deals with the number-crunching aspect of making a profit in your cake business. You cannot succeed in part B without completing part A and vice versa.
- The Holy Grail of making a profit in your custom cake business (there is no getting around this. If you don't have this, nothing else in this course matters. Absolutely nothing! The good news is everyone can have it)
- How to create a business model for your custom cake business
- The importance of knowing who you want to sell your cakes to (i.e. your ideal/super customer)
- How to figure out who your super customer is
- How to find your super customer
- How to attract your super customer
- What a value mindset is and how to have one
- How to properly identify and account for your custom cake business costs
- How to use my intuitive and adjustable cake pricing calculator
- How to customise my cake pricing calculator to suit your custom cake business
- How to make your own cake pricing calculator