Free Press is the best press! Getting your cakes and bakes in notable magazines can be game-changing for your custom cake business. BBC Good Food voted my brownies as both one of the best postal brownies in the UK and the Best postal brownies for a glamorous gift. This has been the gift that keeps giving and it didn't cost me any money!
Since starting my business in 2017, I have been featured in BBC Breakfast, Talk Radio, Channel 5, ITV, The Independent, Evening Standard, Stylist Magazine, BBC Radio 4, The Telegraph, Fabulous Magazine and many more. All these features have helped give my business credibility, create awareness of my business to a wide audience and ultimately led to more sales.
The amazing thing is that I have done all this without the help of a PR company and I'd love to show you how to do the same.
Here's what you will learn on this course:
- The importance of getting your custom cake business in the press
- How to get in the press for free
- How to get in the press for £5 a month
- How to get in the press for £49 a month
- How to find the best contact person for the publication you want to be featured in
- How to find the contact details of the contact person at the publication you want to be featured in three ways
- How to confidently write to journalists
- What to do when a journalist says yes
- What to do when a journalist says no
You will also receive comprehensive written material with templates.
Please note, you will receive an email granting you lifetime access to this course on 20 December 2021.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com